MYPRAYER
Father God,
You have been wonderful to me,
many times I have fallen,
and many times You have been there,
all the times You have lifted me up,
and You have not abandon me,
but instead You have loved me more,
every time I call Your name,
You are there with arms wide open,
to greet me, to listen to me, and to embrace me.
I had gone out to the world,
I had seen the world,
and I had joined the world,
but never once I felt comfort,
never once I felt home to myself,
never once I felt love,
Jesus help me, I am lost,
I have no directions, where am I going?
I am weak, and I feel so frail.
And then I called Your name,
there You are holding me in Your arms,
yet again,
and I felt comfort, I felt home, I felt Your love,
yet again,
I kneel down to You, crying...
Why have I been foolish,
Jesus, why am I not the person that You want me to be.
Oh God,
I pray and I pray,
please forgive me for all my sins,
please Father, give me the strength to change,
I want to change and through You, I know I can,
let me be reminded of You everyday,
let me be reminded of the sufferrings You went through on the cross, for me.
Let me be refreshed with Your love, every single day of my life,
let me love You more and more.
Lord I can feel You, Lord I know You are here with me,
Lord I know You have forgiven me,
Lord I know You have cleansed me,
and I know I am being given yet another chance,
and I will grasp this chance,
and make sure it's my last.
Oh Lord,
I lift up my hands to you,
and I marvel at Your grace.
You are God, and You are King.
You are so beautiful,
beyond words I can ever describe,
Your love is so beautiful.
Father, I pray that You show me my direction in life,
lead me the way, Lord. Show me, guide me.
Oh Jesus, mold me into who You want me to be.
Jesus,
I pray for my parents,
I pray that one day, they will acccept us as we are,
I pray that one day, they will be happy for us,
Father I pray that one day, I will see them rejoicing with You, Lord.
And I know, that one day will come, and in Your time, it will.
Jesus,
I pray for my sister,
God I pray that she will be encouraged,
Lord, let her love for You grow even more,
Father, give her the strength,
that she will one day do great things for You.
Jesus,
I pray for all my friends,
I pray for those who loves You, and calls unto You Lord,
let them love You more everyday,
let their work for You bless Your people,
let them feel Your wonderful love everyday.
Father, I pray for those who has forsaken You,
Jesus, guide them, show them Your love, let them be reminded,
thet there is no love greater than Yours.
Lord,
I would like to thank you, Father,
for even giving me the utmost wonderful family and friends,
Father, bless them O' Lord.
Jesus, You are so beautiful,
Lord, I am so encouraged by You.
Be with me, as I walk this journey,
let me not walk astray again.
I love You, God.
Amen!
Friday, October 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
beautiful
wow.... you wrote that??
Post a Comment