Saturday, September 11, 2004

ANENDTOANERA

As some of you might already know, it's my last day of work today (hence the theme song on previous post)... and I'm officially a jobless student again... WOOHOO!! and I must say that I am happy that I'll be a student again, and I am beginning to realise how brilliant being a student is. Well, it also depends on what kinda studies you doing, but as for IT students, we do have 3-4 day weeks, which is good, and you just gotta attend lectures, do some assignments and study..... it's that simple.... but of course that's IT.... I don't know about the rest... but I should believe that the real working life is not that simple after all, it's not just about yourself anymore, but the rest of the department...

..............and so I sat there and realised.... I only have one semester left, and then it's officially off to working life... I mean, all my life I have been studying.... from kindergarten to junior high school to high school to college to university... and I have been most comfortable at it, well.... too comfortable that I don't get good grades..... but now, after I finish my last semester... I have to come out to work, come out to live, pay bills and taxes.....

so after the last semester, it will be an end to an era.... and a new one begins, and that's the era of the working life..... but as for now, I am gonna take every advantage to appreaciate what's left of the study era........

No comments: